Doctor of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  MD, DABIM,DABCCM, FCCP
23050427

I was wondering about epididymitis. A few months back my

I was wondering about epididymitis. A few months back my doctor told me I had it after feeling it, but as there was no pain or discharge, just to leave it. I don't know if this is related, but more recently, my testicles have become red and smaller and don't seem to be moving as they would before. I have started having trouble with erectile dysfunction, my testicles become very tight and it goes down soon after, even after a week of leaving it. Ejaculations are also producing less. Still no pain or discharge, just think something might be connected as it started getting worse around the same time as the diagnosis.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Greetings, Welcome to JA

i will be happy to assist,

The symptoms could be suggestive of epididymitis and or torsion.

i will suggest an immediate evaluation by your doctor/ER

The doc should check you for cremasteric reflex, locate testes and make sure it is not torsion,

Check your urine analysis, check for chlamydia, gonorrhea, if there is any concern for STD/ abnormal urine analysis,

The treatment will depend on results of above.

I hope it helps, if you have further questions, please let me know, if you are satisfied, please click 5 Star rating at the top of the question, Thanks