Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

I would like advice on a gynecological problem. I have been

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would like advice on a gynecological problem. I have been suffering from an infection for a year, I consulted 2 doctors who diagnosed candidiasis but still I did not get rid of the infection. This month I think the infection got worse because the menstrual cycle came faster accompanied by more pain and blood clots. I can't go to Romania because of the virus, I can't do ultrasound or tests. I would like you to give me some advice, I am very scared. Thanks!
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: My condition was good, but the infection appears month after month in the room, after the end of the menstrual cycle
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I've had eggs so far for candidiasis, although I know that's not the problem. I haven't had an ultrasound so far, only basic tests have been done

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Board Certified Consultant with over 15 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think I could have lost a pregnancy, as far as I know I couldn't get pregnant. Until now, the infection is manifested only by cheesy secretions. But this month I had itching and stinging, and the secretions were more abundant. The menstrual cycle came 3 days faster, I had a little more pain and blood clots. I'm trying to find a clinic to do a check-up, but most of them are closed and I can't leave Romania because of the virus.

This is again a recurrent candida infection.

You need to treat it with anti fungal drugs.

If you can not do any tests or see the doctor for prescription, then the only way is to try over the counter Canesten Pessary.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Do you think it could be coli or another ovarian problem? Should I be scared of blood clots, or can I have an ultrasound as soon as possible?

Use canesten 200 mg once daily at bed time for 3 days consecutively.

No this does not look E.COLI; which causes urinary tract infections mainly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok..One more question. Do you know of a gynecological practice open for face-to-face consultations in London?

No, you do not qualify for an urgent ultrasound; and it is actually not needed for the time being.

There are many private gynae clinics; you can easily get an urgent appointment there.

You can search it on the internet and will find many options. Just ring few of them and you can easily arrange it for yourself.

Good luck and my sincere wishes for your good health.

Please do not forget to Click and Give 5 Star Rating (at the top right of screen) to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question. Bonus Always helpful.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and get well soon.

Do Click and complete Rating (5 stars at the top right of screen) to my service.

Thanks for visiting JA!