How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Sohaib Your Own Question
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5881
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Sohaib is online now

I am a carer for my elderly parents i was wanting to know if

This answer was rated:

Hello i am a carer for my elderly parents i was wanting to know if i can get tested for corona virus near me
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: i have had wheezy chest loss of breath and dizziness and constant cough
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the cough?
Customer: yes but not lately can't get to see a doctor ...
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: can i get a test at penrith i dont want to pass anything on to my elderly parents

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Board Certified Consultant with over 15 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

With these symptoms, you qualify for testing for COVID-19.

Please call NHS helpline 111; and they will guide you how to get tested in your case.

There are home kits available, drive through areas, and centres close to your vicinity; you can get tested in any of these areas but take the suggestion of helpline or alternatively call your GP surgery.

Dr. Sohaib and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you