Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

I am a carer for my elderly parents i was wanting to know if

Hello i am a carer for my elderly parents i was wanting to know if i can get tested for corona virus near me
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: i have had wheezy chest loss of breath and dizziness and constant cough
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the cough?
Customer: yes but not lately can't get to see a doctor ...
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: can i get a test at penrith i dont want to pass anything on to my elderly parents

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Board Certified Consultant with over 15 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

With these symptoms, you qualify for testing for COVID-19.

Please call NHS helpline 111; and they will guide you how to get tested in your case.

There are home kits available, drive through areas, and centres close to your vicinity; you can get tested in any of these areas but take the suggestion of helpline or alternatively call your GP surgery.