Doctor of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  MD, DABIM,DABCCM, FCCP
23050427

Need to speak to doctor, No not seen one yet and none, no

Need to speak to doctor
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not seen one yet and none
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Greetings

How can i help you?

I am one of the medical and chest specialist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello so I had symptoms of pregnancy every one you can think of from twinges, discharge, frequent urine, very blue veins on boobs and groin area, sore breast and dark areolas and a few more. I started spotting few days ago and now it’s heavy? Should I do a test once this is gone? As I keep getting negative? Maybe I’m testing to early?If it’s even possible to get preg while being a virgin but having sexual activity which includes ejection etc?

How old are you?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Did you ever see a gynecologist and got hormones levels checked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m 22 nearly 23. No because I’ve not experienced anything like this before so not felt the need to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No other medical problems

Thank you for your reply.
It seems less likely that the pregnancy may be causing this are if the test is negative you still may be pregnant the chances are there but probably very very low.
I would suggest that if you continue to have these symptoms you need your complete, detailed hormonal profile checked which should include but not limited to TSH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone levels along with an ultrasound of the ovaries and genital tract.
Imbalance of the hormones can give you the symptoms. And above-mentioned testing will be helpful.

I hope it helps, if you have further questions, please let me know, if you are satisfied with answer, please click 5 start rating at the top of the question, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I spoke with a previous doctor and he said to put pregnancy first as you wouldn’t normally get all them symptoms at once?

Sure, with all the symptoms, it is possible and blood test for Beta HcG will be tested first when you see your doctor, followed by complete hormonal profiled if pregnancy is negative.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I feel ok in myself and my bleeding is heavy but started as spotting and I am pregnant is there any need to worry ? As I have seen a few things where heavy bleeding is ok in first trimester?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you also suggest testing after bleeding stops?

I would suggest testing now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I done a test few days ago I thought I seen a faint line but tested with a different brand and nothing is it normal for woman to possibly only give better results to a certain brand ? Or maybe your negative because the urine isn’t strong enough this time round?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would heaving bleeding be ok in first trimester herd some woman have it heavy and still have a healthy baby/pregnancy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Heavy *

Heavy bleeding is not ok

I think you should request a phone call for detailed discussion.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok will if I come up positive I’ll shall ring the doctor

Please do not forget to click 5 star rating at the top of the question

Good luck , i hope things get better for you .

All the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There’s not always horror stories with heavy bleeding though is there? As I’ve seen a few few successful ones