Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

At 8 pm I started being sick. This did not stop until after

Customer Question

At 8 pm I started being sick. This did not stop until after 10pm. Since then I have a lot of pain in my stomach. What can I do?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Pain since gone 10pm. I have not taken anything since.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: No.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have endometreosis, otherwise healthy.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 17 days ago.

What is your age?

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, burping, tenderness on the abdomen?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Bloating, severe pain, no gas since.

Thanks for the additional information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

The following may help you;

1) Rolaids

2) Lansoprazole

3) Heating pad.

4) Paracetamol (you may take Ibuprofen also if you do not have a history of stomach inflammation; it should be avoided taking an empty stomach so you may consider eating something like cookies/biscuits or banana or milk).

5) Drink fluids only (rest to the intestine/abdomen).

Was this information helpful to you?

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.

Stay safe,

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.