Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I would like to talk to a medical professional about an

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to talk to a medical professional about an ongoing ankle injury
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are all your symptoms? Have you talked to a doctor about the ankle injury?
Customer: I have pain in my right ankle at rest and it is worse during any exercise or activity. I initially sprained my ankle playing basketball around 14 weeks ago and went to A&E, I got an x-ray there which was clear and followed RICE protocol for 6 weeks to help it heal. However, the pain never subsided and it prevents me from doing activity.
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I initially used ibuprofen for 2 weeks after the sprain but have been off medication since
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have injured my ankles multiple times in the past, but no other PMH.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

How old are you?

m/f?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.