Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Is this a robot or human I am speaking with sorry Pearl not

Customer Question

hello there is this a robot or human I am speaking with sorry Pearl not sounding rude
JA: I'm an assistant to the Doctor. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: are you a dentist assistant
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: need dentist advice really nothing major but just some help
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: basically my implant crown came off last year and I got it seen to and reattach via st albans but I think it is rubbing against my gum and although I am good so far there is abit of a swell not much pain but want to keep it down until dentist reopens - doing salt water etc and cordosly and also a tea bag on the gum - brush my teeth and floss 3 to 4 times per day so doing well but just to wait until the dentist opens and hopefully god its soon!
JA: Thanks for that. What was discussed at your last visit to the Doctor?
Customer: if it came off to go back and have it redone or get treatment so it can be reapplied as tooth next to
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: no nothing just that I am overweight but no health concerns thank god except need to lose weight!
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

I am a human......

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

How can I help you today?