Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I am a diabetic and my husband has just had a heart attack

Customer Question

I am a diabetic and my husband has just had a heart attack can you tell me if we should have an isolation note or if we are on the vunerable list
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had diabetes? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have been a diabetic for 14 years and I have insulin
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about diabetes?
Customer: yes and the diabetic nurse
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: only that my husband had a heart attack on sunday
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.

You both are certainly vulnerable and at an increased risk of complications if you get COVID 19 infection.

Since your husband has just had a heart attack, you should ask his doctor to provide a note for self - isolation.

We cannot provide an official note, though if needed we can give a simple note in the chat box suggesting that you are Vulnerable.

Please let us know how to proceed?
Warm regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you for that I will get intouch with my gp
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no thank you it is easier this way
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you have given me the information I needed many thanks bye
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome,

Just a small request,

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD