Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Myname iscornelius mahoney. I have haemochrotosis and my

Customer Question

Hi. Myname iscornelius mahoney.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I have haemochrotosis and my treat went was venesection but my nurse phoned me in April today allvenesection cancelled for 4 months. I have not had blood testsincejanuary. I have lost 2 stone, had an intermittent cough And temperature.
JA: Thanks for that. What was discussed at your last visit to the Doctor?
Customer: Also acute pain in myknuckles.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: None of the above. I d ha venesection. He wasco corned about weight then
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 15 days ago.

Good morning, I am Dr Elliot, sorry it has taken time for someone to response, would you still like out input?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you. ive contacted my gp by phone and hes arranged a bloodtest for me.
many thanks.
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 14 days ago.

Excellent, sorry again for the delay. Best wishes