wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My 50 yr old healthy wife says she can't have sex, Why, She

Customer Question

My 50 yr old healthy wife says she can't have sex, Why
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your 50 year old's symptoms? Has she used any medication for this?
Customer: She has apparently uses various lubriants prescribed by Dr. but to no avail
JA: Thanks for that. Has she seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Just answered that she has had various lubricants prescribed by her DOctor
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only that she has a problem with Vitamin B12 lack
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

How long has this been going on?

What testing has been done?

Does she see this as a problem?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Past five years. G.P. consulted and various lubricants prescribed. She does see it as a problem and it causes marital problems
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

The best thing would be for the two of you to consult with a sex therapist and, perhaps, a marriage and family counsler.

This should allow your sex life to get back to normal in the near future.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS