How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 15006
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

My 50 yr old healthy wife says she can't have sex, Why, She

Customer Question

My 50 yr old healthy wife says she can't have sex, Why
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your 50 year old's symptoms? Has she used any medication for this?
Customer: She has apparently uses various lubriants prescribed by Dr. but to no avail
JA: Thanks for that. Has she seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Just answered that she has had various lubricants prescribed by her DOctor
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only that she has a problem with Vitamin B12 lack
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 17 days ago.

How long has this been going on?

What testing has been done?

Does she see this as a problem?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Past five years. G.P. consulted and various lubricants prescribed. She does see it as a problem and it causes marital problems
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

The best thing would be for the two of you to consult with a sex therapist and, perhaps, a marriage and family counsler.

This should allow your sex life to get back to normal in the near future.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS