wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need serious help to lose weight. Is adderall an option

Customer Question

I need serious help to lose weight. Is adderall an option privately
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes and was told they don't prescribe it anymore. I am on antidepressants. I also suffer from fatigue and can sleep all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only that I am extremely obese as well as depressed. I have tried every diet ever all my life and feel desperate for something. I know its unlikely a long term solution but it's the only thing I haven't tried. Thank you
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes, I was having counselling but that stopped because of covid 19. I am also recovering from this as my partner has been tested positive and I have had the same symptoms. I am now recovered
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

How old are you?

M/F?
How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm 49, female 5ft and weigh17 stone
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Drugs won't work...they are not safe and the weight just comes back on....

So. What to do?

I strongly recommend Weight Watchers. They have a program that takes the weight of and does an excellent job of keeping it off:

https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/meetings-pay-weekly

Does this make sense to you?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 days ago.

Let know if I can be of any further service.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS