How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Is I was to go somewhere to talk to someone about anxiety

Customer Question

Hi there, Is I was to go somewhere to talk to someone about anxiety and drinking to much , where would you recommend please ?
JA: The Psychologist can help. To begin, when did the anxiety start? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Only in the last few months , a lot of pressure with my job , and that has led me to drink too much . I have never taken any medication
JA: Thanks for that. How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: Sleeping terrible, only slept about 4 hours last night
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Psychologist should know?
Customer: , no , have not attended a doctor in over 26 years
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Elliot and hope that I can help

Expert:  Elliot Ruff replied 16 days ago.

We are able to initiate phone call via Just Answer, but before we continue, a free option to you is to contact your GP to discuss this