Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Dear Doctor, Dear Doctor, Dear Doctor, Please will you tell

Customer Question

Dear Doctor,
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Dear Doctor,
JA: Thanks for that. When was your last doctor visit? What was discussed?
Customer: Dear Doctor, Please will you tell me if a bottle of Ignatia 500, which was first prescribed about 40 years ago is still effective, after being stored at room temperature in a dry environment.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: The last homeopathic doctor I consulted was in a clinic in London, and after all this time I cannot possibly remember all the details, but I do remember discussing the fact that I was suffering from lysergic acid intoxication, of unknown origin, and then unfortunately participating in experiments involving, Amphetamine and a barbiturate, and the remedy prescribed was Ignatia 500, by the homeopathic doctor I consulted at the time, which remarkably effective.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 13 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Are you telling that the homeopathic medication is 40 years old?

Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 10 days ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani