wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I took phenylpiracetam caffeine and adrafinil I had a energy

Customer Question

I took phenylpiracetam caffeine and adrafinil I had a energy drink from last nightI feel slightly confused mate?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

How old are you?

M/f?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Male 21
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

That was probably just a bit too much to take all at once.

The good news?

This will not cause any permanent harm.

You will be just fine in the long run.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS