wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I m Gabriela 48, I be got pain in vagina No I did not see,

Customer Question

Hi I m Gabriela 48
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I be got pain in vagina No I did not see
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: The pain is for few months Very bad
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No intercouse...rarely
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How long will take to receive an answer,please?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

Any discharge?

Any problems with urination?

Any lesions?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I m always wet like I have urinating on myself a little bit ,I used to have itch outside on my lips and lately I m avoiding intercourse because I have pain inside.I m always with urinary infections.my kidney are fine at ultrasound and my Bladder clear.(looks normal inside).Many times I feel stingy in my urinary tract. I have not had smell on my genital area.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

You need to get into see your OB/GYN for a complete exam including a pelvic. In addition you should have some blood tests and possibly a culture.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS