wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My mind a d anxiety is running on overdrive. I went to my gp

Customer Question

Hello. My mind a d anxiety is running on overdrive. I went to my gp last week with intermittent nervy feelings in my breast. She checked and no lumps. I've been struggling with back/shoulder muscular pain and she said it is due to the nerves. Do I need to be worried. What can I do to help muscular pain.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: About 3 weeks. I work out 2 a week with weights ( sometime s) At night all seems OK. Nervy pain is less now but worried about breast cancer.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Had something similar last year. Told it was muscular.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 16 days ago.

If you are worried about breast cancer then the next step following your recent breast exam by your GP would be to have a mammogram.

This way you would know exactly what, if anything, was going on.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS