Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Is it possible for me to get this medicine MISOPROSTOL,

Customer Question

Good Evening
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: Is it possible for me to get this medicine MISOPROSTOL
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, have you used misoprostol or anything similar before?
Customer: Yeah
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen an obstetrician-gynaecologist about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please is it possible for me to get this medicine
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. You cant get medication from this website. I can try to help you with medical termination of pregnancy services. What country are you in?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
United Kingdom
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 days ago.
Ok, the UK is pretty big. I can help more if I know more about your location. But here is the link for the NHS search for finding pregnancy termination services.
https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Pregnancy%20termination/LocationSearch/292Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.