wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Every time have loose bowels is the pull of water and it

Every time have loose bowels is the pull of water and it occurs for 3 or 4 times a day. Frequent borborygmus and fart during the day and at night. The whole body skin does not have the elasticity, one presses has the indentation. Headache often lead Nausea and vomiting . These symptom constitute about 4 months. I hope you can help me to give some useful suggestion, thank you!

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

m/f?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello, I'm 24 years old.I. behavior: four months ago, I had unprotected sex with a sex worker (later, she tested positive for HIV antibody, which she did not know at that time). I took the blocking drug (PEP)73 hours after the occurrence of high-risk behavior.
2. Testing: after taking the drug (one month at high risk), the test was negative for antigens and antibodies; four months at high risk (three months after stopping the drug) was negative for antigens and antibodies; nucleic acid and RNA were not detected.
3.Physical condition:
During taking the blocker(PEP): retching every morning + eating nausea
After stopping the blocking drug (PEP):
1)Never long rashes, stop blockers didn't take long to have the rash lasts for three months, always itch and peel, I was treated at several hospitals , with compound polymyxin ointment didn't work for a month and then wipe, west to acid + oral erythromycin enteric capsules for a month, the rash is still not better, had no choice but to go to the hospital of dermatology, the doctor checked with blade, skin infections, they consider it like AIDS, syphilis rash, do let me check, but my syphilis all right in a hospital which has the hiv expert have checked twice.
2)Headaches, Inability to concentrate, sore throats, loose bowels, fatigue, aches and pains all over the body. I went to four or five hospitals for check. After taking the medicine for more than three months now, my condition is still the same. Every time have loose bowels is the pull of water and it occurs for 3 or 4 times a day. My head hurts for a long time and I can't carry it. But I am too painful, the body will wake up automatically in the middle of the night every day 4 or 5 times, the body pain, daytime fatigue, muscle acid pain, can only rely on continuous sleep to alleviate, specific is the body state after the vaccine, really not my pressure caused by the fatigue. Now I have to sleep every day and night because my headache is so severe that I can only sleep to relieve it. Otherwise, I have to take painkillers. If I don't sleep, I will be very tired and my body will enter a state of unconsciousness.
4. Doubt
Other doctors all say can be ruled out for three months, I also very want to rule out, but my body told me that the situation is very serious, I quit early work, stay home, thought accomplishment for a period of time the body can be good, but as the stop blocking drug time longer, are more serious illness, sometimes too painful, basic life issues, there will be a suicide ideas (not psychological pressure, personal situation known to family, family only want my body to restore). Trouble you to help me analysis, see how do I, so every day carrying a sickness, health is becoming worse, I was eating during the blocking just dry heaves and nausea, no other so many condition, because of the suffering of every moment in my expression may be some drama in your eyes, but I really is to be honest for my symptom, thank you very much.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I take ibuprofen when I have a headache.

Given what you have posted, you did not catch HIV from your encounter.

You can put these fears behind you.

Concerning your other symptoms you might consider obtaining a second opinion. Please allow me to explain:

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your medical records and ask your GP to refer you to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thanks for your reply and suggestion.