Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I e mailed this morning - didn’t understand the system. My

I e mailed this morning - didn’t understand the system.My problem started 6 - 8 weeks ago - with what felt like a trapped nerve in my neck - shoulders sore. General feeling of lethargy and somewhat off my food. At the start I also had two,or three lumps on the surface of my eyelids. They have now gone - shoulders still ache and still feel tired. Husband is a ohysio - so I have had lots of treatment ! But it persists

Hi, this sounds like symptoms of covid. IF you look at covid community sites, a lot of patients have listed this symptoms though they are not official symptoms of covid.
You'll benefit from a covid antibody test as its been over two weeks since your symptoms started.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What is the best way to get one done please

They are not officially out yet, but if you go to superdrug online you can get one for £69 so they dont come cheap

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/coronavirus-antibody-test-kits.html