FAHAD MOHAMED
FAHAD MOHAMED,
Experience:  Speciality doctor at Sandwell hospital
107801833

What is the best test to order online for parasite, tummy

what is the best test to order online for parasite, tummy worms or something similar...
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: i'm using ovex for two years (every two months or so) now and still not working...also many years ago I was told that I might have some worms or parasites that are making me keep loosing weight like in a week I can loose 5 kg if...and then I m trying to eat alot and take supplements and put my weight back...but is so exp0ensive; also, I m always bloated no matter what I eat
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about bloating?
Customer: all I need to know is what test I can order online to make sure that everything is just in my mind...parasites or worms related...please don't ask me if I have restarted the device...I have done everything in my power, tried a lot of things...the reason why I'm so agitated right now is that someone in my family was diagnosed with serious worm or parasite situation...and that person was always having the same problem for many years and never cared for a test...
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: like what

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am so sorry to hear about your problem.

What tests have already been done for you?

What symptoms do you have?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi, I have seen some online websites that sell those test for about 400 pounds...in order for me to spend that money I wanted to have an opinion from an expert...can I ask please what is your speciality and experience please...and also how come that I don't have a list of doctors to choose from...please don't take any offence but this is extremely personal for me and I really need the best advice...
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have already explain my reasons in a previous conversation
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Also...please explain in a few words why do I need to answer so many questions...are there so many tests that you can do and you need to make sure which one?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
it's just worms...and If I the test sais that don't have them that is fine, then it's just in my mind and I can get over it...please I need to understand why so many questions...I just need a simple answer...what test is the best to see if I have any or not...loosing weight and bloating

I am medical doctor at the moment doing my GP training in United Kingdom.

I can assess what you are thinking. But I will try my best to help you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Again please don't take it personal...are you a doctor or you are in training...

I am already a doctor, doing specialty training.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If you don't have the time now it's fine...I just need to know if you are going to answer any time soon...thx

I already replied that I am a doctor. I am just waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You said..But I will try my best to help you...I was waiting for your answer to my problem:)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
in the meantime I have found that is ova cysts and parasites stool test...like i said it was a simple question...I just thought that I need an expert advice because it is really personal for me...again why did you not answer a simple answer...is it something that i'm missing? thx
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
also why is ovex not working for me?

Best test to check for parasites and worms is the stool test to check for ova, cyst, eggs or parasites in stool test.

If you have done the test, it is positive. You need antibiotics for it. Metronidazole/Albendazole are the best medicine for this.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. These are the best medications and they will kill all the parasites in your gut. And you will be fine.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
aaa...ok, thank you...I know this is not our problem but why UK only sells ovex and they are saying that you don't need anything else...even the GP told me the same...strange country

I am sorry but this is not rightly done by GP. You need medicine for it.

Do you have any other questions?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
that is why I still have problems with the parasites...I didn't know that albentazole is antibiotic...thank you for your life saving answer
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm happy with the answer...but where do I find Metronidazole/Albendazole? not in the uk...

Would you kindly rate this consult 5 star rating, please. It would be highly appreciated.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will and also give you an extra 5 £
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
just that and I m happy...where do I find Metronidazole/Albendazole?

Thank you so much. You would need a prescription for it. Just call your GP and tell about the result. He will surely send prescription to nearest pharmacy.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thx...how do I finish this conversation?

Would you kindly give this consult 5 star, and this conversation will end.

Kind Regards.