DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had an episode where I lost consciousness for 4 to 5

I had an episode where I lost consciousness for 4 to 5 hours, at the time it happened I didn't have the feeling that I was about to faint but felt like I was being put under anaesthesia, I have been left with the right side of my face being numb and the same with my right arm. Do you have any idea what would have caused this and should I be worried
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Nothing seems to make any difference. My health isn't great I have wide spread vascular disease, hypertension, polycythemia and copd
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of, thank you

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about this

When this happened?

Do you have any other symptom?

How old are you?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
About a week ago, no other symptoms other than the same day I had pulled a muscle in my back so I had a bot of pain. I am 52

Please pick up the call