wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Helli I have a teeth pain the first apointment A-T the

Helli I have a teeth pain the first apointment A-T the dentist It was on 21th March And They sayd It is infection Second time i was very swallen And i took For the second time antibiotic Now For about a week I have a Little abces with something inside ..yesterday night It star to be very painful All My left face part I don t know If Shall I star For the 3 time in 2 months the antibiotic again
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: From 21th March But Because of Corona They keep Tell me to Take antibiotic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: A-T home Now It is so long i did Felt better Some times in those 2 month But now about a week I have a Little abces there And yesterday night It start to be painnful I took 2 anadin
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hello Please you can help me with a answer
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I don t know If Shall i Start again the antibiotic For My teeth ...in 2 month I took It 2 times For about 2 weeks All together
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry do you know How long I have to wait ??
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I just took a paracetamol And Amoxicillin Because I have pain
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
You can help me ??
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
To Tell me If It s Ok to Take the antibiotic ?

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

You really need to see a dentist in person.
Here is how you can get into see one as early as today:

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/dental-health/how-can-i-access-an-nhs-dentist-in-an-emergency-or-out-of-hours/

I hope you feel better soon.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help but my dentist keep give me antibiotic even if my face it were swallon....because of the virus they just don t call me there