Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I didn't masturbate for 6 days and then I masturbated twice

I didn't masturbate for 6 days and then I masturbated twice yesterday today is 7 days and I know that in 7 days testosterone levels they sky rocket after 7 days of no masturbation so what should I expect?will my testosterone levels be declined or will they stay the same?I had that feeling that my heart was racing and I wanted sex so bad but then suddenly afterwards after an hour when I tried to masturbate I didn't want it so much?

Good morning, I am Dr Elliot. Testosterone does not alter after not masterbating. They fluctuate normally.

It is a normal response that after sex, masterbation, orgasm that the desire to have sex again drops until the next time

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
does it mean that my testosterone levels have dropped then?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Yes. The level would naturally decline after

Do you want me to forward you some information regarding it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
sure .
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
it frustrating sometimes because there is times when I am really in that moment turned on ready and feeling it but when I do it sometimes I am not in that moment? it so annoying

that is more of a psychological cause.

No problem. Please could you rate my response as this is the only way we are credited for answering questions. I will then forward the link.

The same website has other useful articles if you use the search engine in the top right corner