Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I did a eyebrow tattoo removal and I picked the scab

Hi I did a eyebrow tattoo removal and I picked the scab prematurely now I hv a raised tissue on one of the eyebrow and uneven colour how can you be of help ?

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly.

Can you share a picture please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (43M5ZLM)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have sent a picture thank you

Thank you for sharing. The new skin is fine and is not infected. The color change is due to granulomatous tissue. Looks a healthy scar. You may use mederma advanced gel to dim the scar. Apply once daily for 4 weeks. It will get better.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you so much doctor���� I am using nourisil md silicone gel is that good for it ?

Yes that's the vitamin E gel. It's fine too. Do not scratch it further. It should be fine.

You're most welcome.

Please remember to reward credit for the consult if you are satisfied . You may do it by clicking 5 stars in the rating corner of your page . Best regards, ***** *****

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, can I combine both pure vitamin e oil and the nourisil silicone gel together ? Or should I just use only the gel ?

The gel alone is fine.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, sorry to say this one of the doctor said my skin will remain like this permanently is it true ?

I really doubt that. It usually gets better with time and if it gets infected then it might even get worse. So just look out for infection.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (VG46S4L)

It might not be absolutely like your old skin but it can be so close to it that no one notices it. That's good enough for me.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, thank you I will continue with the gel should I massage it ? And can I put make up on ?

Don't put make up over it for now. No need to massage. Just apply the gel gently as a thin layer.

You're most welcome.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok will do just that. Thank you very much for your time. Lastly can I put pure aloe Vera ?

Just apply the gel for 4 weeks. You may do that afterwards.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you

Most welcome.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Lastly doctor just something I forgot to ask can I wet it during shower or should I avoid it getting wet ?

You can clean it with water and mild soap but you must dry it afterwards.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Good morning doctor, just a quick question, would u prefare me to to get a silicone gel sheet or a silicone gel ?

Hi there! There is hardly any difference when it comes to the efficacy of both. Gels are generally more convenient to use. It depends on what you feel comfortable with.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you I was just thinking the sheet can compress it. Lastly what is the best vitamin supplement for wound healing ?

Vitamin E specifically is good for that. But there should not be any vitamin deficiency. So a nice balanced diet is also important here.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi doctor
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is it so far
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It’s really making me feel depressed will this ever go ? Can I continue with my saline removal to make it even ??

You may do that but it's too early to comment on the scar. Just wait for now and continue with treatment. If it persists then you might need to consult a plastic surgeon. But it's too early for that now.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
eumovate or betnovate One of the online doctor said I should combine this with the silicone gel is it good? That there might be inflammatory

It might increase the risk of infection. So it's a gamble for me.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I shouldn’t use it? I should stink only to the silicone gel ?

Yes thats right .

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok Thank you. Can I get a keloid injection if swelling doesn’t go down ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Good morning doctor

Good morning. Yes that is an option but doesn't look like a keloid at the moment.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you doctor
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you so much for referring