Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

My wife is having lots of small red pimples on both of her

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My wife is having lots of small red pimples on both of her cheeks and feeling itchy, these pimples develops in last few day.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long has your wife had the pimples? Has she used any medication for it?
Customer: form 2-3 days, tried some E45 cream
JA: Thanks for that. Has she seen a doctor about the pimples?
Customer: actually its been a week
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: not really, usually she has no skin problem, it itchy more if she work in kitchen, neat oven

Good afternoon, I am Dr Elliot, and hope I can help

Could you send a photo if possible please? thanks

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (6GGMV3P)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Are these pics helpful ?

Thank you. This could be a flare up of something called Acne Rosacea

This can be triggered by sun exposure, and therefore treating it with sunblock for a week and avoiding strong sunlight would allow it to settle down

However, it it doesn't, your GP may be able to prescribe a topical antibiotic cream which would help it settle

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i dont think in last few weeks we did gout out a lot. could this be a kind or allergy ?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
or can you recommend any ointment ?

Of course, you could try some Hydrocortisone for 7 days to see if that helps, you can get this over the counter from a pharmacist

But it this doesn't help please speak with your GP to discuss possible an antibiotic cream to try, but I suspect the steroid will work well given it is a recent flare up

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thanks, ***** ***** this.

Not a problem at all

Please could you kindly click on the starts to rate my response - thank you, ***** ***** wish your wife best of luck

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks, ***** *****