DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dear doctor, I have what appear to be 2 very small genital

Dear doctor,
I have what appear to be 2 very small genital warts, although they may not be. They are in the pubic hair with none on the actual mucosa (which also makes me wonder what these are, is this a common place? And none in the mucosa (I am female). I also had warts about 15 years ago, with no recurrence since. The warts (if that’s what they are) are also in a very different place The doctor told me I would clear the virus. I have a new partner, he also had warts years ago. But apparently doesn’t have any now. My last partner before this was 3 years ago and I was with him for 6 years, So I very much doubt it is from that. I am just interested to know and I understand it can be difficult the most likely cause of these, a reccurance after 15 years even though I supposedly clear the virus or is it more likely from my new partner who although doesn’t have warts currently could be a carrier, he has had far more recent partners than myself. Thanks

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please attach a picture for review

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This is the best I can do, it’s small and may not be a wart at all

Thanks for sharing

Is it painful?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think it maybe a normal gland perhaps which is just a bit swollen, it doesn’t seem to cauliflower like
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is not painful

Thanks for the details

It is a blocked gland causing swelling or cyst

It does not look like a wart

Usually they settle once the swelling erupt

But even if they don,t there is nothing concerning

The only risk it may have is that they do get infected at time in that case you may need antibiotic

But for now nothing to worry at all

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you do not think this is a wart?

No it does not look like a wart to me

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks so much
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
That’s all

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating