Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/MS
17287913

I feel very tight pressure in my spine. In the lumbar spine.

Hello. I feel very tight pressure in my spine. In the lumbar spine. I can't stand up because it hurts so much.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: I've always hurt a little. but never like now.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a car accident in Poland once. And there I had spinal rehabilitation. If I remember correctly it was discopathy.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I shall be consulting you today.

Do you any weakness or numbness anywhere below the lumbar spine?

Urinary or fecal incontinence?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Because of pain, I can't stand up and straighten up. I have been pushing for a long time. I can't keep urine for long. But I was with this problem at a holiday in Poland and here in England. On x-ray in Poland, like a x-ray, a tumor on the bladder came out. And here in England I'm waiting for the results because because of the coronavirus everything takes longer.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can't raise my legs. Or move. I don't know why I lack strength.

Because the severity of the pain I would suggest you to call 111 as soon as possible.

I think you should go to hospital and have an MRI spine urgently to make sure there is no cord compression.

MRI scan is only way to evaluate this further.

Cord compression is when the nerves originating from the spinal cord are compressed.

This causes weakness and pain.