Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

5 weeks ago I went to the hospital and they confirmed with a

5 weeks ago I went to the hospital and they confirmed with a urine and internal scan test that I was no longer pregnant and have miscarried. I am yet to have a period and I have done a home pregnancy urine test which has come back positive. Is this a new pregnancy?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. At the time of the scan 5 weeks ago was your urine test negative ?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
it was
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
All tests come back negative including the urine test 5 weeks ago
Then this is a new pregnancy. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.