Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Tickle in chest and cough, Nearly 3 month, always feeling a

Tickle in chest and cough
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Nearly 3 month , always feeling a bit tired have headache time to time Hust generally dont feel so well
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How old are you? Does this get worse at night? Do you have any nasal symptoms?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am 25 years old , at night i dont cough at all its mostly during day and evening when i sit or walk everytime i take breath i feel tickle inside chest and it makes me cough
No nasal symptoms

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you but please ignore the call request if you don't want it. If you don't accept and attend it, you will not be charged and if you get charged, you will get an automatic refund. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is just silent acid reflux from your stomach and/or allergy. In silent reflux, there is no actual heartburn but the amount of acid from the stomach causes the throat to become inflamed and make more mucus and that feels like a tickle. I would suggest that you must try over the counter available capsule omeprazole 20 mg twice daily for 2 weeks and tablet Claritin once daily for 7 days and you will start feeling better. If symptoms persist, see your doctor get X rays of the chest but I reassure you that there is nothing serious like cancer-related to this because in that case the symptoms are severe and are present 24/7. This is not coronavirus either. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am just worried that it might be tuberculosis as my uncle had it or you think that symptoms are not same?

In tuberculosis there is a severe cough that is present all day, there should be weight loss, loss of appetite, and sometimes blood in the phlegm. There is evening fever as well. So please relax, that's not your case. I reassure you. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. You can click the stars on this page to rate the answer or you may have to press the Accept button. If you find any inconvenience, please let me know. If you are on a mobile, use a browser. Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you Very much for your help, and have a good evening

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards