DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have had bad guts on and off for a month now tried taking

Hi I have had bad guts on and off for a month now tried taking Gaviscon nothing, pain in the right abdomen and really sore throat feeling like a band around it or something stuck but can breath fine swallow ok, I had a look and the back of my tongue is cover in lumps looking at similar images online the name Lingual Papilla keeps coming up. Hoping on some advice
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you been using Gaviscon? Has it helped at all?
Customer: 1 week not really
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the lumps?
Customer: I thought it might be GERD No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had my tonsils out when 4 but had tonsilitis a few years back..lol

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a picture of the bumps for review

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can't really see that well they right at the back

Nice to talk to you