DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I was worried yesterday I went into a petrol station to pay

Hi I was worried yesterday I went into a petrol station to pay for petrol and made sure no one inside and when I was at the counter a person come in to pay for his and stood next to me about a metre to pay the cashier at the till next to the one I was at and talked to the cashier I was worried could I catch anything from that

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Was that person coughing?

So both of you were not wearing the mask?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi doctor sorry I think you answered this question for me yesterday no I wasn’t wearing a mask and he didn’t cough or anything just talked which I worried about sorry to ask again my anxiety is really quite bad at the moment sorry

Ah okay

I think you need to relax

I already mentioned that the chances of catching the Corona virus in this situation are quite less

But you must follow the protocols of wearing mask whenever you go out

You will be fine

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you doctor I’m just worried all the time and because he talked next to me not at me I was worried about that I’m always so anxious sorry

Just relax you will be fine as still he was one meter awa

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you for help doctor thank you