Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have heavy vaginal bleeding during ovulation, I have seen

Customer Question

I have heavy vaginal bleeding during ovulation
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have seen my doctor about my heavy periods and he prescribed Tranexamic acid which should be taken four times a day for the first 4 days
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: some cramping
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience. ​

Please provide some more information so that I can provide you with a better informed answer.

What is yur age?

How long have you been having heavy bleeding?

Please provide this info and I will help you further with my answer.

You may get a message asking for a phone call, that is not sent by me but generated automatically by the website, you can ignore it if you choose.