How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 15229
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I think i have Depression, -Polar and ADHD but i havent been

Customer Question

I think i have Depression, Bi-Polar and ADHD but i havent been diagnosed. I dont know what to do.
JA: The Psychologist can help. To begin, when did the Depression start? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: It started a couple of year ago its not improving
JA: Thanks for that. How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: I struggle to sleep everynight
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Psychologist should know?
Customer: None
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

The best thing for you to do is to have a complete evaluation by your GP and, if indicated, get under the care of a team consisting of a MS level social worker (group therapy, CBT), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management).

This multi pronged approach has the best chance of making things better.

As you have already found out this is not something that you are going to be able to deal with on your own at home.

The good news?

You can-- and will -- feel much better with help from the above team of medical experts. :-)

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS