Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am on the implant but it’s ran out I haven’t had a proper

Hi I am on the implant but it’s ran out I haven’t had a proper periods yet but is there a chance you can still get pregnant

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If the implant ran out, there are still chances of pregnancy even if you do not get a regular period yet so you should get it changed or use protection meanwhile.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by clicking on the “Finish with Rating” button or selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave the website/app.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know anywhere that would be able to take it out for me ASAP

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, We can not help you in this regard.

You can call your health care center to get an earliest possible appointment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what health centres are open

You will need to contact your nearest health care facilities for inquiries regarding their availability.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah but do you know any health centres that are open

No, I do not. I'm sorry. I am a medical expert for the website and I do not have information on centers that are operating or that are open in a region or a particular area.