Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I am still suffering from a leg injury following exercise 3

Customer Question

I am still suffering from a leg injury following exercise 3 days ago. It is not getting better. i am limited to what ican do during the day and have difficulty sleeping.
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the leg injury? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 3 weeks ago. paracetamol dnd promethazine to help sleep
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the leg injury?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: i take medication re a tia some 10 years ago. i am 82 I assume however this is a physiotherapy treatment.
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I am Dr Saleem. Welcome to JA. I will be answering your query shortly.

Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear that. How did you get the injury? Where does it hurt? Any swelling or redness?