wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have got a toothache caused by wisdom tooth. Pain during

Customer Question

Hi I have got a toothache caused by wisdom tooth. Pain during the day is not to bad and it comes and goes away but during the night I barely can sleep and it hurts a lot. Last night I slept maybe 3 hours. Also painkillers don't help. I took to 500 mg paracetamol tablets and it didn't stop the payne during the night.
JA: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?
Customer: Not really
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I think not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My guess is my wisdom tooths roots don't have enough space and it is causing a payne. Last year my dentist in Poland advised me to get a scan of this tooth but I ignored it. Probably this tooth has to be removed like my other wisdom teeth in the past.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

What country and city do you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I live in England, New Ferry, Merseyside
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Here is where you can be treated by a dentist as early as today:

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/dental-health/how-can-i-access-an-nhs-dentist-in-an-emergency-or-out-of-hours/

I hope you feel better soon.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS