neurosurg
neurosurg, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US MD
206912

We buried my sister in London 2 weeks ago.. She had covid

We buried my sister in London 2 weeks ago.. She had covid 19... My nephew as allowed to visit my sister every day in the 3 hospitals she went to.. My nephew has never been tested for the virus and 10 of our family were at the funeral.. I am type 1 diabetic and am worried. None of us show any symptoms nor did my sister at the first hospital. Should we be concerned??

Hello -

At this time, it sounds as if you may be OK.

If the nephew did not exhibit any symptoms, nor did anyone have symptoms after the funeral -- it is unlikely that you were exposed to the virus.

Although some people may not have symptoms, the fact that none of you showed symptoms means that your group was unlikely to be exposed here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. I can relax a little now x

You're welcome.