DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Why my threadworms never die, I have you strongest

Customer Question

Why my threadworms never die
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I have you strongest prescription that gp will recommend
JA: Thanks for that. Have you used anything else for this?
Customer: Everything hygienic but the ones inside me slow down when I take the pill and become active again
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: My right eye is always watering and I got weak immune system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has been going on for 8months now
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 year ago.

Threadworm treatment is simple and one dose is enough, only you need to take weekly doses 2-3 times to eradicate them. Please ensure every member of family takes simultaneous treatment. Worm has no mechanism to avoid drug effect by getting dormant.