Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Can I miss my period for the next month just because I just

Can I miss my period for the next month just because I just got disvirgined last month even after I menstruated after the sex of that month
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. If you had a period AFTER you had sex then you are probably not pregnant. If you have missed a period at all, then its always better to do a pregnancy test to be sure, as opposed to just speculating about it. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I had sex in middle of march and I menstruated on the 19th of april.... I missed may and this is June and am yet to menstruate... One thing is I can't feel any pregnancy symptoms and have done a test with clear blue which says negative but I discharge a lot now
If your pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant. I would bet you will get a june period at some point
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you ��..... You gave me the best answer how can I continue chatting with only u if I have further questions
You just need to accept the answer or rate the question. You can come back to this page any time you need to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mind if I ask you wat date I should be expecting it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In June
Theres no way to predict that as your periods appear to be irregular. If you wish to regulate your cycles, its best to start a birth control pill.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prescribe one
This is a question and answer web site. There are lots of places in the UK to get birth control. Your gp, a sti or gum clinic, lloyds pharmacy online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I think I have answered your question. If you would like to continue to chat, please accept or rate the question. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I use misoprostol when am not sure if am pregnant
No you should not use it if you are not pregnant.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay bt have not seen my period yet and I already done a lot of clear blue test which came out negative
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been 6weeks now
I think I have answered your question. If you wish to continue please accept or rate the answer. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then answer this and I will rate you
I did answer it. You should not use it if your are not pregnant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.