Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Since last October my husband's right ear is permanently

Customer Question

Since last October my husband's right ear is permanently blocked and is becoming increasingly more painful. He went to the doctor repeatedly before lockdown and has had various drops and antibiotics. The doctor says the problem is in the inner ear? They sent him to ENT but all they did was a hearing test, nothing mentioned about the blocked ear. He has tried over the last 3 weeks to get a telephone appointment without success. Can you help or advise please?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, has your husband used drops or anything similar before?
Customer: Yes but from what one of the doctors has already said these won't help because the problem is the other side of the eardrum? So he's had 4 prescription charges that were a waste of money already
JA: Thanks for that. Has he used anything besides drops for this?
Customer: He's had anti biotic tablets 2 courses
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: He does take medication for high blood pressure. Canderstan, Doxisosin and anlopidine please excuse my spellings
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?