Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My ankle got sunburnt yesterday today it is twice the size

Customer Question

My ankle got sunburnt yesterday today it is twice the size of the other one I have ordered some aloe vera. My main concern is that the swelling is moving up the leg. I cannot walk on it. The instep is severely swollent. The residential manager has just checked it and feels it needs a visit
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, when did you start using Aloe vera? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: It is being delivered this evening. A friend tried superdrug, and boots they are out of stock
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?
Customer: No thats why I am requesting a visit
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Basiccally my immune system is shot
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Could you please post some pictures of that for me here?