Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I am currently going through serious mental health crisis,

Customer Question

I am currently going through serious mental health crisis, and would like to speak to a psychiatrist, please. I am a member
JA: The Psychologist can help. To begin, how many psychiatrist visits have you done? Were they helpful?
Customer: Do you mean online-none. I have been seeing a psychiatrist privately for 3 years. Initally, I thought they were, but have now completely lost confidence in him and his treatemnt.
JA: Thanks for that. How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: My sleep has been poor.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Psychologist should know?
Customer: The Diagnosis given was Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and also OCD.
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Elliot. I am a GP. I am not sure we have a psychiatrist available. Would you like me to help? If not, I can leave the call until someone can

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your message. I did not see it until this morning. Are there any psychiatrists or mental health professionals who work for the service? If not, I would appreciate the chance to talk to you about this issue. Thank you.
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, Sorry but I have not noticed any. I am hear today if you would like to talk.

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, did you still need someone to talk to?