Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a bleeding from anal zone because of a hemorrhoid i

Customer Question

Hi . I have a bleeding from anal zone because of a hemorrhoid i just spoke with a doctor from here and he recommended anusol cream . After how many hours i need to check if i still have that bleeding
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hemorrhoids can bleed from time to time especially when you have a bowel movement. As long as the bleeding does not occur in between bowel movements and as long as the bleeding is not lasting more than 5 minutes, you can keep an eye on it.

Most bleeding hemorrhoids should settle down within 3 to 5 days once you start treating them and alleviate the cause of their bleeding.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by clicking on the “Finish with Rating” button or selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave the website/app.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.