Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I understand your concern and I thought of asking you some questions regarding the heart - but as I was reading through - you gave me a clinical point that the symptoms worsen after a hot beverage.
nevertheless - I would still like to rule out heart issues - I may ask you some questions as I am not able to physically examine you.
1. May I know your age and gender please?
2. Are you experiencing any loss of consciousness?
3. Is there any breathlessness even after mild exercise?
4. Is the chest pain or pressure radiating to the left hand and left jaw?
5. When the chest pain occurs are there any palpitations which you are experiencing or is there any excessive sweating also?
6. How frequently are you experiencing these symptoms and since how long?
7.Does crowded environment and too many people or stressful situations aggravate the symptoms?
8. Is there any swelling of the feet?
9. How is your urine output?
10. Do you feel these pain symptoms associated with stress and anxiety?