Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Would like to know about my symptoms

Would like to know about my symptoms
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know if.my symptoms is cancer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also I have noticed when I eat I'm losing weight is this serious
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel well dont feel sick eating well so this is good right
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. I have read all your documents. Some are test results and others are correspondence. Theres nothing here that indicates any cancer. It looks like you have diminished respiratory reserve which is likely due to smoking. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the reply you mentioned it looks like i have diminish respiratory could you tell me what that is please and is that serious and would i need an operation will tip you after
The summit study team shows your breathing test was abnormal. They don’t give any additional information. They do note that the test did not indicate cancer. I’m not sure what they are referring to because they don’t give any more information. I’m assuming that your lungs are damaged from smoking and you have lower lung capacity than normal. Kaiser
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks so the test does not indicate cancer but that means could it be COPD and would I need an operation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about the kidney situation
There is no operation for copd. You need to stop smoking. What is your question about your kidneys? It looks like you have a history of stones and some small benign cysts.
Bosniak I
simple cyst
imperceptible wall, rounded
work-up: none
percentage malignant: ~0%Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see you mentioned benign cyst what does that mean and is it serious and what is a percentage malignant
Will tip u after
Benign means its not malignant so zero percent. Renal cysts are common. A Bosniak 1 cyst is not malignant