sofia khan
sofia khan, Doctor
Experience:  Consultant Family physician with special interest in dermatology at Rehman Medical Institute
101501929

I have a rash on my back and on the back of my legs. the

I have a rash on my back and on the back of my legs . the spots are like tiny pinpricks and start off red but then blister. This started several weeks ago
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, when did the rash first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: it started on my lower back and has spread in odd spots over my whole back and the backs of my legs. I haven't used any medication.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a dermatologist about the rash?
Customer: no I contacted my GP just as they were closing down the surgery. the doctor suggested a video consultation but I'm not technically skilled enough to do that and also I can't reach the affected areas (I'm 73 and have arthritis
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: I have COPD and a hiatus hernia and am on atorvastatins, ranitidine, lanzrapole and spiritiv

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.

My name is***** khan. I am board certified family physician with specialist training in dermatology. I shall try and help you today with your query.

Let me have a quick read through and I’ll get back to you shortly.

is it possible for you to upload a picture of this rash through this chat box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel and refund £34

dont worry, I'll mention it to the admin to cancel the call.

would you like to continue with the chat?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you I think I'll contact my GP