the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Want advice, No, No

Want advice
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My partner is 38 and has been having symptoms for approx 2 yrs which have progressed he has trouble breathing, as soon as he wakes he starts coughing, nearly always out of breath even putting on socks disables him,and it's only getting worse.

has he had any tests?

heart or lung tests?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No he's not registered with local gp, but the symptoms are progressing into other areas

okay he really needs to have heart and lung tests first

that is the first step

go to emergency if you have to

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give any ideas he really can't breathe the majority of the time guaranteed every day all day and night, it eases slightly when he coughs up clear mucus but not for long, he knows he's not well but is struggling doing something about it

it could be something like COPD

heart failure

asthma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He's not sleeping,loss of appetite and I think it's too constant for asthma,my cousin has had asthma all his life and the attacks he has are different whereas my hubby is constantly like it with severe bursts,he has been getting pains in left arm and chest and what he describes as a strap like feel across his chest

cardiac issues

angina

all possible

he needs to see a doctor

bot***** *****ne

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand but local doctor has says he needs to register first he can't do anything literally

he can go to emergency

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know he's just scared

I understand but not going in won't help anything

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)