Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I have a big nasal problems and I need a surgery, I have

Hello, I have a big nasal problems and I need a surgery
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have polyps
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: When I was kid 10 years old my nose was broken now I’m 45 old , but for few years my polyps grow big in my nose . I can’t eat well , I can’t breath, I can’t sleep, it’s a nightmare for me and I want to have a surgery , also I have sept deviation,
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: Yes , I don t have any sickness just Polen and dust alergy

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how can I help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was to my family doctor and he make the appointment for me on Monday 13 July

Ok what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to have ASAP a nasal surgery for cut off my polyps, also I have sept nose deviation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much is to private surgery ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how many time I must to wait ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for my English
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I checked with a torch I see my polyps on the mirror
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a big polyps inside my nose also I can’t hear good with my left ear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can’t wait 5 weeks to speak with 1 doctor after that to wait 1 month or 2 to have a surgery, this is the problem Mr. Doctor , I want to know if I choose private Surgery how much will be the cost for cut off my polyps and solving the septal deviation because my nose is crooked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ��

Good afternoon, thank you for your question. Are you looking for support in finding a private ENT surgeon to deal with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sorry for late reply , yes please but before I want to know how much is the cost

Good evening, what region are you looking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon, London region because I live in North London, thank you .

No problem, London makes life easier as a lot more options. Please could you kindly rate my response to your question, I will then be about 15-20minutes as I will contact them to check prices if not available on the websites.

I will then reply to this page if that is okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok , thank you ��

Thanks, ***** ***** start doing that now. Please could you click the stars, this just means I am linked to your question, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did , I pressed the star
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I pressed the heart

I am very sorry...your message thread disappeared.

I am just away from my desktop so will be able to do this in the next 45 minutes.

Thank you for the heart...had no idea that exists, but can only be a good thing. The stars are to give a rating which are at the top of the thread, it is a choice out of 5, please could you click this, thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m said I pressed the star Sir
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok no problem , take your time Sir

I will be back as quick as possible. Thank you for the star, but it is the option of 5 stars that is the only thing that acknowledges my response

Okay, so there are a few options in London. The guide price is approximately £3,500. The procedure is called a Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS). The price may vary depending on the size. This is the standard surgical cost which includes post-op follow up.

You would need to pay for a consultant appointment first which would be approximately £250.

The options with more transparent costs is The Highgate Hospital in London. There are also small clinic options. The quality would be no different, but my advise is to source the operation at a private hospital where they have emergency care.

This is the same price as two others I have contacted, but others require you to have an initial consultation before advising you of the price.

If you could accept my answer I would be very grateful. I can also forward you the list of hospitals if you provide your email address.

Tim Brown, GP
Experience: GP in Sussex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sir the application is to slow

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now is working good this app
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ready gave you 5 star Sir
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hmmm 3,500 and 250 consultation, is to expensive for me ....nothing to doo I will wait with NHS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyway thank you Sir is not your fault...this is the price i understund

Fair enough, sorry about that, NHS will take a bit longer, but won't break the bank - good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i know about NHS here in UK ...is too slow , thank you Sir .