neurosurg
neurosurg, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US MD
206912

Yesterday I fell off a step ladder and landed on my head the

Hi yesterday I fell off a step ladder and landed on my head the pain is a lot worse today got pain in my neck back and legs takeing pain killers
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Sence I fell off the ladder takeing pain killers
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: No hard to see any doctors at the moment
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have high blood pressure

Hello -

How high were you?

Where is the pain?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 7feet

Where is the pain?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Neck back and legs

If you're having that much pain after a fall -- you need to go to the emergency room so they can do further imaging tests, such as xrays or CT to rule out fractures.

There are any number of things that could be causing pain after a fall, and you need to have issues with spinal fractures and spinal cord compression ruled out here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

You're welcome.