Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Can you tell me the prognosis for non hodkins lymohoma, I

Customer Question

can you tell me the prognosis for non hodkins lymohoma
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had lymphoma? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have been diagnosed for 2yrs at the moment i have no treatment for it but have other illnesses as .well
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about lymphoma?
Customer: yes i am reviewed every 4 mnths.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have been diagnosed with ishemic heart disease c o p d diabetis artheritis blood pressure. please excuse spelling.
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Elliot. Thank you for your question. Please could you advise me of your age? and also have you been given a staging or grade for your Non Hodgkins? thanks